DnB Sheep DnB Sheep

4 Stars, I think the technical knowhow to make stuff like this is impressive, but the content itself didn't really speak to me like Badger Badger Badger.

BadBoyMcCoy responds:

Thanks man, yea I'll make something a bit longer than an 11 second loop next time

Hale's Own Fists [WIP] Hale's Own Fists [WIP]

"Don't you wanna live forever?!" haha love it.

Seriously though, every track you put out I could totally hear in local clubs here in Seattle. Croud would go fucking nuts. Learn to spin man, you could go far. Electro house, dub step, hip/hop with either of the aforementioned genres, HARD music basically is really hot right now.

Acid-Notation responds:

My brother enjoys raves, unlike me, so he tends to play a song or two of mine when he attends one. Some of my other admirers who I know in person also play my music at some raves. Unfortunately, it hasn't raised the awareness of my music that much, if at all, but it's still comforting to hear such things.

---Reaper RD2012--- ---Reaper RD2012---

Excellent. In fact, it's Sexcellent.

Acid-Notation responds:

Oh baby

SA- Sprint SA- Sprint

Love it. The only thing is the drums get a little repetitive, I think you could add a little more in the way of transitions other than reverse cymbal/crash. Not that anything was bad, I just think you could add more and spice this puppy up, make it a track that'd get people jumping in the club. Also, make it a little longer man! 4-5 min so you could actually mix this ****!

I also think this is more of a house track, you seem to have an ear for the early deadmau5 and kaskade sound, you could go far my friend!

MOAR! MOAAAAR!